Monday, May 21, 2007

Highlights of Our Trip


Meeting my big brother. Oh, he's so cute

I will hold you safe and secure forever.

Thank you God she is so precious!

Finally my angel in my arms. The love I felt for this little bundle was overwheling!

Angleina checking out the paperwork. Smart girl.

Angelina is smiling at us. Happy day!!! May 8, 2007

OUR FIRST MOMENT WITH ANGELINA. WE ARE IN LOVE!!! She is just beautiful!

Having an emotional moment. When everyone told me that it will all be worth it, NOW I KNOW WHAT THEY MENT!!!! WHAT A RELIEF AND WHAT A FEELING!!!

Last minute check on paperwork before having Angelina in our arms!

Sheer caos! Everything moved very fast from here on.

Expecting mothers - excited but a little nervous!

Siblings excited to meet their new sisters.

All the expecting fathers and Christopher.


Getting ready to meet Angelina for the first time. We're all wearing Mickey Mouse motif outfits and I'm wearing earings from my Korean mom and necklace from my American mom. I feel them all with me.

Check out the crib for Angelina. Our room at the Dolton, nice and comfy.

Dolton Hotel in Changsha - absolutely beautiful - we will be here for the next 8 days.

Beijing airport - on our way to Changsha and to Angelina!

Every meal looked like this - lazy susan with lots of food. Sometimes we had buffet.

Tenamen Square - Christopher loved hanging out with our guide Guilan

Chinese acrobatic show

Great Wall of China


Christopher looking tough at the Summer Palace.

Met Guilan - our tour guide that stayed with us for the entire trip.

Made new friends - Elaine and Michael Lo (mom and dad to Amanda)

Went right to sightseeing to Summer Palace. Didn't even get to unpack and check after traveling for over 23 hours.

Waiting for our bus in Beijing

Arrived safely in China May 5, 2007
We're here!


Start of our journey from Newark airport on May 4, 2007.


1 comment:

kushi said...

Nice post, Good information, Thanks for sharing.
seo company india