Thursday, July 26, 2007

Swim Lesson and Life in General

Angelina truly touches everyone she comes in contact with. She is growing and experiencing new things and loves just about everything except getting her face washed. She will be starting physical therapy next week to help her strengthen her legs. Angelina gets around pretty good even though she isn't crawling yet. She finally figured out how to sit up on her own and now she waves hi and bye. She is eating like crazy, everthing I eat she wants and she will try it all, some stays in the mouth others I wear!

We are still in awe of her. Bill, Christopher and I just want to play with her all the time. It's truly an awesome experience!


Four generation of LeMaires

Swimming with Grandpa Bill, dada and Christopher

How do you like my babushka? Afterall I am part Russian on my father's side!

Who needs toys???!!! I have THE red cup!

Great grandma LeMaire is soooo much fun. She always entertains me with songs.

At the beach again, showing off my favorite bathing suit from Cousin Linda, Joe and Jack.

Big brother Christopher and cousin Morgan. Future rock stars!

My first for grandma Roberta's birthday.

First BBQ on Great grandma LeMaire's new furniture and BBQ. 2007

I'm gonna soar high and always reach for the stars, dada will help me!

I'm a present for Mama and Dada oh and Christopher too.

Dada is always kissing and I love it!

emily with mom - look I'm swimming!

Emily, our host. She is so good about sharing her wonderful toys and she has lots of great toys.

Double infection - not feeling so good. We chose not to do the swim lessons but we go for the socialization and playtime.

Christopher and mom - first time at the swim, they had a ball.

Theresa and Emily with their moms

I love watching my friends swim during their swim lesson

1 comment:

Eileen said...

She's beautiful, Maria!

My first daughter from China shares your daughter's birthday - June 1. She was born in 2003 though so she turned 4 this summer. Her sister, my little Moongazer, will be 2 next month.

Eileen from the Sep05DTC group
http://4kunstmans2china.blogspot.com