Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kodakgallery.com Share album






Kodakgallery.com Share album

Angelina turned 2 years old on June 1st. We had a huge party and she had an awesome time with friends and family. The weather was perfect and everyone enjoyed the pool, food, drinks and laughter. Thank you all for making the day PERFECT for our Little Angel. She is sooooooo lucky to have so many caring people in her life.

Check out the party pictures - just click on the link then click VIEW.

Angelina continues to grow and is getting stronger everyday. She still has PT twice a week but her walking had much improved. She loves her Wednesday playdates and her new favorite thing is the beach. She wakes up in the morning and says "sand". She has been swimming in the ocean as well as in our pool. She is a fish just like her big brother. Angelina continues to boss her brother around and Christopher is very patient with her. He lets her get away with everything, including giving up his food if she wants it!! He adores her and scoops her up when he gets off the school bus and gives her a big kiss on the head. She loves to wait for Christopher's school bus.

Enjoy the pictures and I hope to update more frequently. Love to all who continue to love and support us.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I am hoping you can help me. I have a very close friend who recently adopted a little boy from China who is going to be 4 on Thursday. My friend has a 8 1/2 year old boy and husband and live on Long Island. My friend is having great difficulties bonding with this child and seems extremely fustrated and needs help with her issue, both personal (due to suffering multiple miscarriages before the adoption) and with the child himself. I would like to give my friend some resources to help her get through her difficulties. Do you have any contacts that you can provide me with? I think she needs to see a therapist and maybe a local adoption support group. I appreciate any help you can offer.

Tina